Saturday, January 6, 2007

Visiting Family in Jacksonville, Alabama






Griffer, Benjamin, and I went to visit family in Jacksonville. We got to visit with Aunt Vickie, Uncle David, Dave,Devon, and Madison. We had so much fun!!! See the pictures above. Vickie and David own their own nursery called Bloomin Miracles. They are the largest wholesale nursery of Japanese Maples in the Southeast. Be sure to check out their webpage. Their nursery is awesome and I am not bias or anything :). It was a nice visit. Benjamin and Madison played on the awesome swing Vickie and David have. I think that was the biggest hit. We got to bring back memories and picked up food from Jeffersons. We can't wait to come back and visit.

1 comment:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Chrissy, I love the pictures you took in J-ville. The video cracked me up. Walt and I felt like we were there with you. Benjamin is so cute. I love the pic of Griff and Benjamin. How come you are never in any of the pictures??? I know...your the one that takes them...me too.