Sunday, January 14, 2007

Car Troubles (Part 2)


Well if you read my previous post(car troubles no more) about my car getting towed like 2 times and needing new tires....well I have an update, my car quit working this past Friday, so we called our handy dandy AAA and they came and towed the car to a local mechanic...Harding Auto. I do say though, my car does like to fall apart in the driveway, so I was lucky there. Anyway, come to find out the fuel injector gave out. The car is 10 years old, never had any major ($$$) problems, just regular maintenance, so we are lucky and like everyone says, it sure does beat a car payment. I have a feeling by the end of 2007 we will have a new car.

1 comment:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

sorry about the car!! I feel your pain!!
1) need new windshield on car- last snow storm the culprit
2) Major plumbing prob two weeks ago
3) Had to get a new dryer Christmas weekend
4)need new breaks on my car!!

Happy 2007 for me!!