Sunday, January 21, 2007

Good bye Gamecube, Hello Wii!!!

Well I never thought I would see this, but Griff went to Best Buy this morning at 10a.m. (the store opens at 11a.m.) and stood in line to get the new Nintendo Wii. The reason why I thought I would never say this is because every year the day after Thanksgiving, I stand in line to get a good deal. For instance, this year I stood in line to get the robo dinosaur (retail: $100, I got it for $50). Anyway, Griff would always say, "You are crazy". Well today he is officially crazy because it was not only cold, but it was raining. Best Buy in their ad said they only had 20 in stock. Well, when he got to Best Buy there were at least 20 in line. They handed out the tickets and guess what, HE actually got a TICKET.
Well, everyone else who got at ticket went back to their cars. Griff decided to brave the cold and stood first in line until the store opened. Just because you have a ticket doesn't guarantee you will get one. Well HE GOT one!! He was like a kid in a candy store. He came home and he was grinning ear to ear!!! He even got to use his gift cards he brother Nick gave him for Christmas.(Thank you Nick)

No comments: