Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Warm weather and Flower Beds

I haven't posted anything in awhile. There has been beautiful weather here in Huntsville,AL. It has been in the 70s, close to 80s. It's suppose to get colder by the weekend, but after that, the weather man says it's going to pretty much stay warm! WOOHOO!! We were busy this past weekend. We made a new flower bed in the back of the house. I love it!!! It sure does make a big difference. I will most likely post a picture tomorrow.....so stay tuned!! The weekend before we rented an aerator and aerated the yard. So now all we need is the Scotts man to come and fertilize and we are good to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have 70s to 80s weather. I'm jealous. In my part of the world, it's still in the 40s and 50s.

Have a great Tuesday (and Wednesday, too!)


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/