Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Madness

1. How many times do you wake up during the night? Never, unless I have to go the bathroom, which is very rare.

2. On an average, how many hours of sleep do you try to get? 7 hours of sleep.

3. What day of the week do you do your "major" housecleaning? Saturday mornings. I try to keep everything straight during the week, so all I have to do on the weekend is laundry and clean the kitchen, bathrooms and then dust and vacuum.

4. How often do you move your furniture to clean behind it? Twice a year.

5. Do you do your dishes by hand or do you own a dishwasher? Half and half. Mainly dishwasher though.

4 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I also rarely wake up during the evening. I also try my best to get 7 hours of sleep. Lesser sleep makes me a little cranky.

Have a great Monday!

Celestia said...

I like your answers! I see a trend in the furniture. Apparently none of us wants to move that stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw your comment on AGK's site and that you live in Huntsville. I grew up in Huntsville! I live in PA now, though.
I like your site (what a stupid, generic comment, sorry. My husband just called me for dinner, though, so I've got nothing better). :)
Twinkling for Jesus,
Michelle

Redneck Mommy said...

Sheesh, I'm up all night long, tossing and turning and lucky if I can put in a solid four hours. I clean every damn day and my floor has scuff marks from moving my furniture around so often to get behind it.

And I relax by washing my dishes by hand.

I really need a different hobby.

Hmm...