Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Madness

1. What kind of automobile do you drive?
I drive a Red Geo Metro (or as my co-workers call it, a Flinstone Car)
2. What kind of automobile do you WISH you drove?
Anything newer :)
3. When is the last time you bought a vehicle (new or used)?
Haven't had to yet, it was a gift
4. What is your color of choice as far as vehicles go?
red or green
5. Do you regularly have your oil changed?
Yes
6. How long do you keep a vehicle before thinking about buying a new one?
Til the wheels fall off.
7. What kind of automobile will you buy next?
not sure just yet.
Visit other Monday Madness Participates!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to drive a 1990 silver Geo Metro, ppl told me it looked like a pregnant rollerskate!

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Thanks for your Blog... popped by from Monday Madness :)

Ohh... your car was a gift? That's brilliant!

By the way, I love the look of your blog too! I always appreciate a parent who is justly proud of their children. Thank you.

Cyalayta
Mal :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Chrissy. Thanks for visiting my MM.

I think it doesn't really matter if your car is not new as long as it runs well and very dependable.

Take care and have a lovely week ahead.