Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Ultimate Blog Party 2007!!!!



Welcome to my blog!!!

Hello Everyone and welcome. Let me introduce myself. My name is Chrissy and I am married to a great guy, my best friend, and lover, Griff. We have a beautiful son, Benjamin. I started blogging in October 2006. I am hooked. I find it fun to not only to share thoughts, but to read how everyone else is feeling. I am glad 5 Minutes for Mom came up with the Blog Party idea, so we can all get to know each other....so on that note..............LETS PARTY!!!!

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Hello Chrissy! So nice to stop by and meet you. I think your hide n seek pictures is so cute! Glad you joined the party =)

Melissa said...

Hi Chrissy! I am late coming from the party. Actually, I was number 724 or something like that, signing in for the party. Story of my life lately! Hope you had fun!