Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Very Rocky Evening

What an eventful day. Griff and I both worked and came home and started our new rock border around our flower beds. Those rocks were HEAVY!!! We managed to ge the rock done in the front yard and tomorrow night we plan on getting the back flower beds done. Benjamin has been a big help by putting the rocks in the back of his John Deere motorized tractor (it's so cute to watch him). Anyway, the reason why we did it tonight and tomorrow night is because on Saturday we are going on a train ride called the Cottontail Express. The Easter Bunny is going to be on it handing out Easter candy. It's going to be fun. Sunday it is suppose to rain (60% chance). I will post pictures of our progress, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Van't wait to see pics of the yard. I worked all day yesterday mulching, planing flowers and planting seeds. We had bad storms come through so were on red alert all night!! Can't wait to see you in May!!

Redneck Mommy said...

I'm a little jealous...there is still snow on the ground out here and I'm itching to get started on my garden.