Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen of my favorite Foods


1. Chocolate
2. Pizza
3. Olives
4. Brownies
5. Hamburgers
6. My mom's chili
7. Quizno's salads
8. Cheesecake
9. Any kind of Pasta
10. Chicken
11. Quizno's soup (cheese brocoli)
12. Any chinese food
13. Wings


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





5 comments:

Colleen Gleason said...

Pretty much the same for me (except your Mom's chili). :-) Although I'm sure it's good!

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Well we certainly have similar tastes! I LOVE brownies, cheesecake, and Chinese food (among other things on your list). And I was recently thinking about Quizno's salads--it's been a long time since I had one.

But no Mexican food???

Melissa said...

I like a lot of your favorites, except for olives, hamburgers, wings, and your mom's chili (since I've never tasted it!) But cheescake and chinese food...yep, some of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Everything is the same on my list with exception to the Quizno's. Not a fan.

Great list, and Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Like them all. Never tried the quizno's salad but I love their other stuff. and ooooh cheesecake. yum

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Stop by again :)