Monday, December 4, 2006

Six Weird Things About Me...

A first for me!
Well, Jen has tagged me! I've never "played" before so here are the rules:

According to the rules…Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog

1. I dislike lemon juice or straight lemons. There is a story behind this. I was around 5, when my mom had the fridge door open and I insisted on drinking what was in that nice green bottle (lemon juice). My mom kept telling me "No you don't want that. You won't like it." My brother and sister (in the background) were chanting "Give it to her, Give it to her." Needless to say, she ended up giving it to me and my mom,sister, and brother to this day say that the look on my face was priceless.

2. I hate wire hangers....we only have white plastic hangers.

3. I can't stand a dirty house.....some people say I am anal about it, but I think it was instilled in my when I was younnger.

4. All I have to do is bend my left big toe and it will make a cracking sound. My brother held me down and cracked it one time and it's never been the same since.

5. I iron my jeans.

6. I can't say wolf....it comes out woof. All of my friends tease me about that...What can I say.

1 comment:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

ks for playing along!! I knew about the clean house thing!! I saw proof of that when we visited this summer. Can you come to my house and help me clean??? :-)