Thursday, May 3, 2007

Let's Pray...



Could everyone who reads by blog, please pray for my father-in-law (Walter) and my brother-in-law (John) and Heather ( a fellow blogger). My father-in-law just found out that he has malignant melanoma on his neck and will be having surgery soon. John had a tumor in his brain, he has already surgery to remove and is doing will, but he could use a prayer to stay in remission. Heather is having surgery to remove a tumor from her brain today and could use all the prayer she can get to make the surgery go well.

So if everyone could take a moment and pray, I would greatly appreciate it!! Prayer is very powerful and does truely work!!!

Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just prayed for all of them, and you.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

CaveGurl said...

Sure thing! I hope they are all doing well.